|colour||know, of course|
|Light color||multicolour + warm white (2,000 K) – daylight (6,500 K)|
|Bulbs||LED 11.5 W in total|
|Length (in cm)||100|
|Width (in cm)||1.1|
|Height (in cm)||0.3|
|Luminous flux (in lumens)||950 lm|
|Total lamp luminous flux||950|
|Connection voltage in volts||230|
|Voice assistant||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant|
|Smart home system||Bluetooth, Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|App||iOS app and Android app|
|scope of delivery||1 x 1 m LightStrip Plus including corner connection|
|Energy efficiency class||A +|
Whether you want an atmospheric RGB color change or a white light for working, reading or studying – the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus enables completely individual lighting situations from 16 million available colors. The one meter long extension can easily be attached to the LightStrip Plus 2 m base (see accessories) by plugging the ends together. The strip system can be expanded to up to 10 meters, which means that longer areas in the living room can be seamlessly illuminated. With 950 lumens, the strip provides enormous brightness – especially in combination with other elements of this system.
The numerous options for individual lighting control make an unprecedented lighting experience within your own four walls a reality. The home lighting can be designed, changed and expanded according to personal preferences. The light color can be selected at any time using the Hue app to match the mood. Control via the Bluetooth app without additional accessories is also possible.
The LightStrip Plus extension is not compatible with the previous LightStrips without Bluetooth technology, as new plug connections are used.
Special features / compatibility:
– the LightStrip Plus 2 m base is required for operation (see accessories).
– can be shortened every 33 cm
– controllable with the existing Philips Hue system
– controllable with the appropriate Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
– compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (Telekom) and Busch-Jäger
– intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); This enables control on site or while out and about via the Hue app and the option of voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
– Intelligent lighting control option b: Direct control on site via Bluetooth with the free Hue Bluetooth app. When using more than ten lamps within the Bluetooth control, the use of a bridge is recommended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.