|Bulbs||1 x 55 W UV-C|
|Length (in cm)||15th|
|Width (in cm)||15th|
|Height (in cm)||112|
|Connection voltage in volts||230|
With the air cleaner MiKi from the German manufacturer LI-EX for installation in rocket position, a practical and modern device for air disinfection is available. MiKi (short for “microorganism killer”) eliminates 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in the room air and thus reduces the risk of spreading flu or colds via aerosols.
The air purifier is equipped with two low-noise fans for sucking in and discharging the air. Inside the white aluminum housing, a special UV-C lamp neutralizes any pathogens in the air. Since no ozone is generated and the UVC light is limited to the interior of the device, people and pets can be in the room without hesitation during operation. This makes MiKi ideal for all dry work and lounges, from private home offices to public areas of application such as schools and kindergartens, offices and administration, doctors and hospitals, hairdressers and beauty salons.
– Neutralization of pathogens using UVC light
– UVC lamp: 55 W, wavelength 253.7 nm, replacement recommended after 8,000 hours of operation
– total power: 65 W
– for vertical installation; Delivery including black cross base
– blue LEDs indicate operation
– 230 V connection with plug cable
– cleaning of 70 m³ air per hour
– very quiet operation: max. 26 dB
– Made in Germany
– For the best possible effectiveness, the air inlet ( next to the switch) on top.
– A metallic odor may appear during the first 1 to 2 hours of operation; this is due to the manufacturing process and is harmless to health.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.